Hydrogen Peroxide Household Tips
1. One capful of Peroxide (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold it in your mouth for 10 minutes, then spit it out. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and tabletop with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your washrag when you wipe, or spray it on directly.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. If you have fungus on your feet, spray a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold and plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. For a toothache, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help get rid of boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
11. Add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it in and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
12. Use peroxide to clean mirrors. There is no smearing.
13. Use it in the bathroom to clean around the toilet. Use your 50/50 spray. The smell will be gone & the bacteria eliminated!
It's a little brown bottle no home should be without!