Uses for Bounce Dryer Sheets
1. Chase ants & other insects away when you keep one on your person.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, trailers, or areas mice get into.
3. Take odor out of books & photo albums that don't get opened too often.
4. Repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors 5.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen.
6. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors.
7. Keep odors away by placing a sheet in a drawer or the closet.
8. Run a sheet up & down your bed linen in a motel room
9. Keep your vacuum cleaner fresh.
10. Run a threaded needle through a sheet to stop the tangle
11. Prevent musty suitcases & keep the critters away
12. Refresh the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Put a sheet in a dirty pan, fill with water let sit overnight & sponge clean.
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets.
15. Collect cat//dog hair – rub the area with a sheet to attract all the loose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place a sheet at the bottom of hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21. Keep one in your stored sleeping bag & tent
22. Hose down your car & wipe bugs off easily with a wet sheet.